Your Express Consent to Collection and Use of Information
We will not sell your Personal Information to third parties. We may, however, share selected customer information with the following third parties:
- our group companies;
- our franchisors;
- companies such as payment service providers, warehousing service providers and delivery companies for the purposes of processing your payment and managing your order, including delivery and returns;
- concessions and cosmetics partners who are responsible for delivering their products directly to you or providing services, such as makeovers, in our stores;
- purchasers and their advisors following a sale of all or part of our business, so that they can continue to provide services to you;
- third party databases to which Juzour Botanica and/or one of our brands subscribes;
- government bodies or other authorities if necessary to comply with regulations or law or to assist with law enforcement, or to protect our property and other rights;
- agencies who help us collate statistics about site traffic, sales, demographics and other commercial information to enable us to tailor the services we provide to you and other customers.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as it is legally required, and to support the business purposes for which it was obtained - we will then dispose of it promptly and securely.
You have the following rights which you may exercise in relation to the Personal Information we process about you:
- to access a copy of your Personal Information;
- to require us to correct inaccurate Personal Information;
- to restrict our use of your Personal Information;
- to object to our use of your Personal Information;
- Where you wish to exercise any of these rights, you must first verify your identity to our satisfaction.
If at anytime you wanted to delete your account and personel information completely, Please contact us at [email protected] or through our Contact Us page and we will respond to your request within 24 hours. You can always sign up back at any time. This is regardless of the method that you chose for creating your account. Was it regular email and password authentication, Or third party login provider, that includes Facebook, Google, and Twitter Login methods.
As part of our normal data collection process on our Web Sites, the Web Site may deposit "cookies" in your device in order to identify you and/ or as a means of tracking the validity of sessions as well as enhancing your browsing experience. Cookies are small pieces of data that a website automatically sends to your computer, tablet or mobile phone while you are viewing the website.
We use two types of cookies on our website:
- “Session” cookies, which are used to allow you to:
- carry information from one page of our website to another without having to re-enter information; and
- access stored information when you are logged in to your online account.
- “Persistent” cookies, which allow us to offer you tailored content on our website by helping us to remember:
- any personal information that you have provided on previous visits to our website;
- the number of visits that you have made to our website; and your preferences
Third parties are not able to identify customers using cookies.
To enable cookies:
If you're not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option
If you'd like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org.
If you'd like to opt out of cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website.
Please note that we're not responsible for the content of external websites.
Protection of Personal Information Against Third-Party Access or Use
Third Party Web Sites
You may be able to access certain third-party websites through links on our Web Sites/Apps. We are not, however, responsible for any other websites, their respective privacy policies or other content nor how they treat information about their visitors or users. We strongly advise you to check their privacy policies to find out how they are treating your Personal Information.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT Juzour Botanica DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING OUR ABILITY TO CONTROL, COLLECT, CORRECT, ACCESS, PROCESS, USE, STORE, PROTECT OR TRANSFER ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR CONCERNING THE EXISTENCE OR EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SECURITY MEASURES UNDERTAKEN BY US. YOU AGREE THAT Juzour Botanica WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS, DISCLOSURE, USE OR MODIFICATION BY ANY PARTY NOT AUTHORISED OR AUTHORISED BY US, OR THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS INTO THE SYSTEM AND THEIR POSSIBLE EFFECTS ON YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL Juzour Botanica , ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR INSURERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY COSTS, DAMAGES (INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES), OR LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE, ARISING OR RESULTING FROM THE COLLECTION, USE, TRANSFER, PROCESSING OR STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED BY US AND RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITES/APPS OR COLLECTED VIA THE OTHER CHANNELS.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction